Sunday, November 20, 2011

A new hat!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile.  I was busy getting my science fair project ready to turn in.  It was due on Friday the 18th and I finally got it done.  Phew.  Luckily, I have the whole week of school off before Thanksgiving so I can relax before having to go back to school.


My Mom was so happy that I finished with my science fair project that she made me a new hat.  She got this new pattern from McCalls that has a hat pattern, purse patterns, boots, skirts, etc.  It is made to look like Liberty Jane patterns.  Now, Mom prefers Liberty Jane patterns, but she is always willing to give another pattern a chance, especially since it only cost $.99.  Enough build up... Here is my new hat!



Mom is going to make me another one to match my favorite pair of brown cords.  Plus she said she might try one of the purses.  I'm gonna be so stylish when I go back to school next Monday.

2 comments:

  1. KEWL hat Lanie .. you are lucky to have a mom that sews for you .. our mama just started sewing for us a few months ago so we are finally getting new stuff too. LOL!!

    We just found your blog when we were reading on playthings, glad to follow you now. We are going to go read your older posts too.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I am so excited that someone found me. Of course, I was having fun blogging just for myself, but it even more fun to have people who are following me.

    Lanie

    ReplyDelete