Monday, October 17, 2011

American Girl Doll Store!

My Mom went to the American Girl Doll Store in Washington, D.C. on Sunday.  There was a meet the authors event.  She got to meet Sarah Masters Buckley the author of the Marie-Grace books and Denise Lewis Patrick the author of the Cecile books.  She said they were nice and fun to talk to.

























Here is Denise Lewis Patrick signing our poster.


Here are both authors posing with my new sister.  Surprise!  Mom brought home a new sister.  She has to stay in her box until Christmas but Mom got her early to have her signed by the author.  I was sorta hoping for another modern to be my friend.
Mom also brought me home some small surprises.  I'll take a picture of them and show you another day.

Gotta get to my homework. 

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment