Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Apple Picking

Another fun thing I love to do in the fall is go with my family to pick apples and pumpkins.  We always go to a farm in Mt. Airy, Rock Hill Orchards.  Mt. Airy is located about half way between Baltimore and Frederick.

It was a beautiful day this year and we got a lot of apples.



Here I am with a couple that I just picked.  They are Golden Delicious, my favorite kind.

























See, I love the apples so much, I started eating this one before we even got home.



























They even had a hay ride this year!  I love to be pulled around the farm by a tractor.  It is fun to see all the places that you can't always go.  We saw the new area where you can dig potatos.  Pretty cool, huh?

























 
Before we left, I had to climb one of the apple trees.  Can you see me?  I'm hiding in the shadows.


























 It was a fun day and I can't believe it is over.  Well, there is always next year!

Do you do anything fun for the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment