Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Fun Surprise

Because I don't get to go to the American Girl Doll Store tomorrow with my Mom, she took me and the whole family to the Maryland Renaissance Festival.  Wow, did we have a lot of fun!



When we first got to the Faire, I got to meet the Fairy God Mother.  She was really nice.


Here I am outside the Museum of Oddities.  I thought that these skulls were really neat.

I got tired about half way through the day, so Mom carried me in her basket. I had a nice nap.  We also watched some shows, met the Princesses and got knighted.  Mom didn't get a picture of me but I did get a scroll with my name on it.

Before we went home, we found this neat booth where you could pan for rocks.  We found some amethyst, a crystal, and 3 tiger's eyes!  It was the highlight of my day.

I'm pretty tired now, so I'm going to change into my jammies and head off to bed.  Maybe it is a good thing that I get to stay home tomorrow.  I think I'll sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment